What would you buy RIGHT NOW if you found an AMAZING deal on it?

What would you buy RIGHT NOW, ONLY if you found an AMAZING deal on it?

• Equipment

Votes: 459 51.2%
  • Dry Goods

Votes: 25 2.8%
  • Fish

Votes: 84 9.4%
  • Coral

Votes: 240 26.8%
  • Other Livestock

Votes: 9 1.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 66 7.4%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 13 1.5%

• Total voters

JNalley

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are great for mixing stuff! But i am looking for something different. It is like this:

A kalk stirrer is alot different than what u posted. You can dump alot of kalkwasser in a kalk stirrer and it will keep kalkwasser saturated in the water inside the chamber. You can feed the reactor with your ATO or a dedicated pump on an timer.
I mean, they're both magnetic plates with mixing bars at the bottom... I'm not sure they're that much different. If your reactor sits flat, you could set it ontop of the magplate and drop the bar in and then you have a stirrer... Unless I am missing something obvious?

PandorasChalk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A new light! I am using a Hipargeo right now which is fine, but I like more control over my equipment.

for a bigger purchase a new tank, I like the 14 gallon cube I have but I’d love to even go to a 20 or a 40.

Boaz1021

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LIGHTS. I need some good LED lights, and since I have a 5ft long 150 gallon tank, I'll have to get multiples for decent PAR/PUR. I was looking at the Red Sea ReefLED90's, but I'll need 3 of them.

JNalley

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A new light! I am using a Hipargeo right now which is fine, but I like more control over my equipment.

for a bigger purchase a new tank, I like the 14 gallon cube I have but I’d love to even go to a 20 or a 40.
Petco has a huge sale on Aqueon tanks right now, a 20 long is $24.99 and a 40 Breeder is $54.99. Get an overflow kit for around $100-130 and you've got a decent tank for a really decent price...

hbash

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A Skimmer...specifically one for a 200 gallon system...I'm ready for a deal too good to pass up!!!

Pay Day Money GIF
I have a used NYOS with never used pump and volute assembly…

goodtimes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking for a deal on a uv sterilizer but I’ve spent too much and on refills and incidentals.

>>klong<<

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coral deals are impossible for me to pass up on. Nothing like that $10 discount rack at the LFS.
Just bought a a $10 hammer from my LFS that fell over and was forgotten for a while. Bonus: it’s putting out 4 new mini heads. Hope I can bring it back.

Like others, I need a discount new (bigger) house to add a discount new big tank.

adittam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A great UV sterilizer for my 80g build! It’s a luxury I don’t really need right now, but would jump on if I found a steal!

underthereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I'm selling a brand new Eshopps S-300 protein skimmer for $360 available for pick up or shipping for everyone saying they're looking for a great deal on equipment you can't pass up. :D Brand new in the box. If shipped buyer just pays shipping or we can work it out in the price but still an awesome deal and no sales tax!

underthereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I'm selling a brand new Eshopps S-300 protein skimmer for $360 available for pick up or shipping for everyone saying they're looking for a great deal on equipment you can't pass up. :D Brand new in the box. If shipped buyer just pays shipping or we can work it out in the price but still an awesome deal and no sales tax!

@Peace River

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm always looking for that one center piece coral.
Right now I'm looking for a extra large neon green sinularia.
My last one was taken out by a rouge bubbletip anemone.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing. Black friday’ed out with gimmickry. Sticking to essentials and minimal needed items.
Ok. It looks like I am a liar. I found a great deal on a Kamoer FX-STP WiFi Continuous-Duty Peristaltic pump. One that was too good to pass up.

Back