What would you do?

Dan7575

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’ve been putting a few corals in and have loads of space left but have got to a point now where I’m not sure what to do next so looking for some inspiration. Here is a description of the two sides.

Left side - lots of space but I have a couple of concerns. First that the rock wall is too vertical or even slightly overhanging, what could I put here? Second - this is the highest part of the tank, what would work well?

Right side - I’m hoping that the zoo frags on the small front left rock will spread but I’m not sure there is any room left elsewhere. I feel that I shouldn’t put anything between the Goni, hammer and frogspawn, I imagine they need room to grow into.

So what would you do?

8A860B6D-AB18-43C1-8BB8-A908153D5811.jpeg 96AF1DFE-0067-4049-9147-429232335F28.jpeg

Gareth elliott

Read, Tinker, Fail, Learn
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The high point to me is saying sps lol. A nice cali tort or garf bonsai. Both are inexpensive and forgiving for sps while still having some great colors.

Over hang can look up deep water corals or a sponge if want something different. Flow will have to be high for both of these in that area. Mushrooms are rather undemanding and usually do well in indirect light.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 39 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 15 6.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 144 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 18 7.3%
Back