What wrong with my Green Nepthea?

JGTPA

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2021
Messages
66
Reaction score
19
Location
Tampa
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank is 3 years old and has predominantly soft corals. My nepthea has always been one of my healthiest looking corals. However, a few months ago I noticed a light brown ring just above it's base. Other than this ring, the coral looked fine. Over the past 5 days it began leaning and is now almost completely bent over. I tried moving it to a new location/flow in the tank, but that didn't help. Any idea on what's going on and what I can do to fix it? All other corals and fish are healthy.
pH - 8.2
Nitrate - 20
Phosphorous - 32
Calcium - 380
Salinity - 35

IMG-6138.jpg IMG-6139.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new