What You Dosing

brick-brothers

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2010
Messages
231
Reaction score
48
Location
Stroudsburg, PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I wanted to see what yall dosing in your tanks and did you see a big difference afterwards, especially for sps tanks. I was dosing aquavitro fuel but didnt notice a change. So im sticking with 2 part until I feel like trying something new.
 
I have had my tank running for a year, and have not dosed anything. Just weekly water changes for my 29gal tank.. I could not be happier with the results.. Ok I don't consider it dosing, but I do add phytoplankton once a week :)

I seem to have a problem growing algae:( granted I was told to be happy about it
 
I dose only limewater (for calcium and alkalinity), iron (for macroalgae) and silicate (for sponges, etc.). I also use vinegar, but I don't consider that "dosing".

Mine is not an SPS tank, however.
 
I also using kalk and I vingar dose. I know some ppl that use acropower, mix results I seen.
 
I dose oyster feast I see crazy polyp extension with my sps
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new