What's is everyone feeding?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Denali08
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
125G 6 foot tank. I feed an alternating food schedule. Day 1 is a frozen DIY food blend. Day 2 is Pellet/flake/gel whatever I have on hand and green seaweed.
 
300 gallon. Feed 2x/day. Roggers reef complete plus and/or homemade food and 1/4 sheet sea veggies in AM. And 1/2 sheet of sea veggies and roggers or homemade again in PM. About twice a week I also give some mysis and nutramar ova and spot feed some of my lps and anemones and sun coral. Fish - 3 fairly large tangs (yellow, regal, naso), 1 large foxface, 3 purple queen anthias, 2 flame hawkfish, 2 royal gramma, 4 blue chromis, 1 midas blenny, 1 oscellaris clown & 1 tiny boxfish.

90 gallon. Feed 1x day - somtimes skip a day. Roggers, homemade or spectrum pellets. Once a week or so I may spot feed the mini-maxis and BTA's in tank with mysis. Fish - one oscellaris clown, 1 small foxface, 1 midas blenny and 1 tailspot blenny.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new