What's next for you in reefing and does anything change?

Does your excitement level change for the hobby after the holidays?

• More Excited

Votes: 93 25.9%
  • Same

Votes: 244 68.0%
  • Less Excited

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters

Greatdane

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want a bigger tank for a bigger experience with more corals and fish

X-37B

Fight The Good Fight
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went from a 25 nano 2 years old to a 120 this year. 120 is 6 months old. Just setup Calcium Reactor on it. Watch it grow in this next year is the plan. Just setup my 45 frag tank. Will take frags down the road from the 120 and add a few more. I have a good start for the next year so very excited.
20191227_192520.jpg
20191222_151837.jpg

Admann

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some of you already know me having bought new equipment from me. Several months ago it appeared that financially I would be leaving reefing completely. I had taken 2 years to gather the tank and gear for my build, all for naught. Yes I am excited, I will get to build my tank. Those of you who purchased equipment from me, thank you, we needed the relief at the time. I will have to replace that equipment, but it has allowed me the time to read more from the members of R2R and actually make some more informed decisions on lighting and flow equipment different than I originally planned.
Those things said, thanks to all of you here for your support. I will be starting my tank build thread after the 1st of the year.
@revhtree keep on reaching, he's listening, God Bless You All

TheShrimpNibbler

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am excited! I recently got some new equipment that should allow me to make some progress on my tank. I also plan to finish stocking my tank with fish this year, and then convert one of my quarantine tanks into an invert qt. If it all works out, I’ll be super happy.

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two things have to change this year. Both are more than a bit intimidating.

1) Gotta bust up my DT reef as it is way past overgrown. (I know; I am repeating myself. But my conviction grows slowly.)

2) Gotta get away from dosing 2-Part. I am up to 1/2 a liter ESV daily. @vetteguy53081 keeps rubbing it in my face with his lovely new CaRx. While I really trust myself and my dosers for this important task, it is getting a little silly. I am able to offer free, clean/empty, 5G buckets to the first two dozen people that show up :)

Happy New Year!

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 14.5%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 88 49.2%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 55 30.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.8%
Back