OP
L

Liquid360

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe I've now got a better understanding of Z&P addiction. A couple days ago I picked up my first scoly. That night I witnessed it feeding. So weird!! Yesterday something inside me kept saying "MUST HAVE MORE SCOLY". An hour or so later I had dropped what for me was mucho money on scoly #2 at my LFS. This morning I can't stop thinking about the two remaining scolys in their display... this smells like the precursor to addiction... I'm about to cross into the bad place.
Scoly #1 Feeding
5ypy8ame.jpg

Scoly #2
aradu3yt.jpg

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe I've now got a better understanding of Z&P addiction. A couple days ago I picked up my first scoly. That night I witnessed it feeding. So weird!! Yesterday something inside me kept saying "MUST HAVE MORE SCOLY". An hour or so later I had dropped what for me was mucho money on scoly #2 at my LFS. This morning I can't stop thinking about the two remaining scolys in their display... this smells like the precursor to addiction... I'm about to cross into the bad place.
Scoly #1 Feeding
5ypy8ame.jpg

Scoly #2
aradu3yt.jpg

Lol. At least zoas are 200pp and under. scolys under 1k good luck. My son loves acans and scolys and he's my little slave when he sees a scoly or a nice acan lol

OP
OP
L

Liquid360

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No joke!! I should've known it'd be something like this. I REALLY woulda preferred something a little smaller and less spendy. Now I envy the Z&P crowd.

Lol. At least zoas are 200pp and under. scolys under 1k good luck. My son loves acans and scolys and he's my little slave when he sees a scoly or a nice acan lol

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my son a camera a few months ago and he filled already a 64gb memory card I'll show you his scolys once I check the card.

Yoshistx

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't get enough zoas/palys I only have a smal collection right now but working it up. Here's a little list

Fire and ice
Laser lemons
Sunny d's
Rockstar supernovas
Eagle eyes
La lakers
Watermelons

Just the beginning of my collection. I really can't wait to get utter chaod and some blue shuriken

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 121 81.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.1%
Back