Whats this critter?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jasongtr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jasongtr

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2022
Messages
623
Reaction score
340
Location
Uk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just had to remove a small bit of rock as my elegance coral died, when I remove the skeleton there were a few critters underneath, some may of been isopods but this one I'm not sure about

20240814_101949.jpg
 
Can you get a picture of it in water? That can make it easier to ID.
 
Can you get a picture of it in water? That can make it easier to ID.
No, the little rock was out when I took the dead coral off, noticed them then took the picture and decided to just put the rock back in the tank anyway, hopefully they are good guys, if not ..... oh well
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new