What's this shrimp

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tysob44
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tysob44

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2013
Messages
68
Reaction score
1
Location
Sacramento
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no idea but was able to remove right when I saw it...
3a2everu.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
 
And there great to have in your tank.You will have hundreds crawling around before to long
 
Yup put it back we all have them in our tanks there beneficial and a great food source for alot of fish
 
Then y are my nitrates through the roof I've been trying to get them down for a week or two


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
 
How high are they? The quickest way to bring them down is water changes. Can you list your water parameters?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new