What's up with my torch? Tentacles Ballooning??

  • Thread starter Thread starter mmatt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mmatt

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2017
Messages
67
Reaction score
44
Location
Oshawa ON (GTA)
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been In this hobby for a handful of years and have yet to see this one in my tank. Maybe I haven't spent enough time looking at it. Lol. Looks like 2 tentacles are balloning. But not the very tips. Any clues as to what and why this is happening?

20200127_212842.jpg
 
Been In this hobby for a handful of years and have yet to see this one in my tank. Maybe I haven't spent enough time looking at it. Lol. Looks like 2 tentacles are balloning. But not the very tips. Any clues as to what and why this is happening?

20200127_212842.jpg
Mine do that occasionally. I assume it’s because some water gets trapped in them when they try to close up.
 
Been In this hobby for a handful of years and have yet to see this one in my tank. Maybe I haven't spent enough time looking at it. Lol. Looks like 2 tentacles are balloning. But not the very tips. Any clues as to what and why this is happening?

20200127_212842.jpg
Mine do too, bot sure why lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new