What's your favorite fish for eating bubble algae?

  • Thread starter Thread starter NealH
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
What do u feed a foxface after they wipe out all the algae in the tank? Mine has cleaned the whole tank in a week now I'm not sure what to feed him
You can feed him Nori and Herbivore food. Anything with Algae in it.
 
I've got a bubble algae problem. I have an emerald crab and he's not making a dent. Does anyone have a favorite fish that eats bubble algae? I know fish can be hit or miss, but I'm just looking for ideas.

Thanks,
Neal
Emerald crabs and algae eating blenny and maybe some urchins. I can't keep algae in my tank if I wanted to. No tangs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new