What's Your Favorite Watermelon Chalice?

What is Your Favorite Watermelon Chalice?

  • Tyree Original Pink

    Votes: 22 15.9%
  • Tyree Red Watermelon

    Votes: 17 12.3%
  • Ultimates Watermelon

    Votes: 7 5.1%
  • TEC Watermelon

    Votes: 16 11.6%
  • Rastafarian Watermelon

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Florida Watermelon

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • New Alameda Aquatics Watermelon

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Gold Digger Watermelon

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bryan's Baby Hybrid Watermelon

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • ECC Hybrid Watermelon

    Votes: 17 12.3%
  • Bazooka Joe

    Votes: 24 17.4%
  • 4 Color Watermelon

    Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Aquascene Goldeneye Watermelon

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Pink Smash Watermelon

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Other please explain

    Votes: 12 8.7%

  • Total voters
    138
I'd have to say the ECC Hybrid is one of my favorites.

IMG_0562.jpg
 
Tyree Pink for me... oldie but definitely a goodie... :D

but Junior's 4 Color is next... ;)
 
Oh, ECC Hybrid is my fav too, but JR's pic of the 4-color is confusingly tied for 1st. Not as impressed with other 4-color pics, but def a sweet coral.
 
I love the TEC Watermelon and the Florida Watermelon but if I had to pick it would be from the pics I have seen is the New Alameda Aquatics Watermelon maybe Ian Iwane could post his pic of this masterpiece?

Thanks Kev, here is a shot of it.
coralshots1of4February112009copy.jpg
 
That thing looks delicious! Could get a cavity just looking.
 
I voted for my own lol but was pleasantly surprised others think so as well but to be honest I love them all but my top 4 are mine, pink smash,Tyree red, gold digger as I own them all so I now what they look like lol.
 
I voted for my own lol but was pleasantly surprised others think so as well but to be honest I love them all but my top 4 are mine, pink smash,Tyree red, gold digger as I own them all so I now what they look like lol.

do you have an updated pic of the Pink Smash you could post?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new