What's your max fish price?

Glad to say the most expensive fish I got was a blonde naso for about$65. Like everyone else, spend the big bucks on corals instead.

Wish we could find someone that has bought a peppermint angel :p

peppermint_angelfish600.jpg

With what I would spend on this fish, I could pay for nearly half of this Shelby Cobra 700 HP Monster...

black_gt350_hpk1.jpg
 
The fish would probably be more fun that that slow Ford. :D

That slow Ford provides more smiles per gallon than the fish, and definitely better quarter mile times! 0-60 in around 3 seconds for the newer GT500 coming out... that's pretty slow!
 
I don't think I would pay more than 500 if I really wanted it. So far the maximum I paid was about 200.
 
...definitely better quarter mile times! 0-60 in around 3 seconds for the newer GT500 coming out... that's pretty slow!

You Ford guys and your straight lines...why do they even put a steering wheel in those cars? :rolleyes:

The question is how much are you willing to spend, not how much you told your wife you spent. :)

Touche.
 
You Ford guys and your straight lines...why do they even put a steering wheel in those cars? :rolleyes:



Touche.

The new body style has much better weight distribution and is actually significantly more track worthy, outside of drag racing.

Realistically, I am not rally racing anyone anyway. What I care about is smoking people in a straight line anyhow! :D

http://www.autonews.com/article/201...350-mustang-guns-for-europes-performance-cars

I want the 500 though, which will have assuredly less optimal weight distribution but sound so much better and throw me back in my seat better!
 
...when it sticks

With traction and launch control, it's not hard. Ever driven one?

Tub out the rear further and add some wider slicks and it's even easier! :D
 
Ugh. Turn those nannies off!

If it makes it faster....

And as long as I can turn it off to burn tires...
 
Most I have spent so far is $85. My cut off is $225. Can't justify anything higher, unless like someone else said a feminus showed and I was flush at the time. Now I have had some expensive fish in the past Like Kuiteri Wrasse but I traded in frags of SPS and got him for free. Also had a Lineatus wrasse, got him the same way.
 
The yellow tang? It's doing ok. Getting big. Kind of a bully. Probably have to rehome it soon. Doesn't eat as much algae as I would like.
Lol. Sorry to hear the YT isn't eating more algae for you. To be a bit more specific how is your Genicanthus personatus, and how is it doing for you?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new