Whats your most expensive coral?

d2mini

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol.. I think you're winning and I'm unsure if other know this shroom or how much you paid.. but I will say I just saw one going for $1800.[emoji6]
lol, it was pretty small when I got it but is at least the size of a quarter now.
And it's spitting out babies. There are 3-4 tiny ones around it, some already have the orange details.

nwkermit

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just some random $20 frags...nfs

IMG_9866.JPG

JP79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's my scoly. It was a lot. After that I'm pretty cheap about buying corals and growing them. But in this hobby I know I'm not alone on after a while you stop counting the dollars and over time you forget what or how much you spend on everything you buy to keep these reefs going. Happy reefing.

Ty Hamatake

Hi, my name is Ty and I'm a Reefer...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That would be my Flavor Parade from Cultivated Reef. Looks nowhere near the picture on the site, but I blame myself for that. Soon though, hopefully :)

John Ford

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 200$ Acan. What a sexy beast!

I also spent that on a rainbow wall hammer but I can not get a good picture of it.

IMG_1385.JPG

BlennyKravitz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably my 14" wide space invader.

Wow! How big was that pectinia when you started and how long have you been growing that? It's aggressive yes? Mine is on the sand far away from everyone.

i-rCqM96b-XL.jpg

I did buy a WD Tenuis recently. That's the most I paid for a frag.

Peanut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a maxi mini that's eaten about $150 worth of fish so far, so there's that. Lol But my "most expensive" is my Jason fox raja rampage chalice, I think off hand, that I picked up for....... (not even gonna say it was such a score from a JKR live sale thanks to a typo and Joey being such the super awesome seller that he is) It's up to 15-16 eyes now though.
IMG_7447.JPG

This is one of my favorite corals

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back