What's your other hobby?

Woodworking, cooking(classically trained), 65 Chevy C10, Guitar, pond, lizards (down to 1 though).

I have also kept birds, turtles and such.

I used to drag race but that was insanely expensive so I got out. Even winning money (up to $50K a year) it costs about $20K a year to stay in.
 
I brew beer and enjoy offshore sailing. Have sailed the Caribbean a few times taking a boat to Grenada, few deliveries from Florida to Maryland and back, sailed to Bermuda about 5 years ago from Ft Lauderdale and have done several trips to the Bahamas. 20160527_091824-2.jpg
 
I brew beer and enjoy offshore sailing. Have sailed the Caribbean a few times taking a boat to Grenada, few deliveries from Florida to Maryland and back, sailed to Bermuda about 5 years ago from Ft Lauderdale and have done several trips to the Bahamas. 20160527_091824-2.jpg

Love it. I always wanted to learn how to sail. My Uncle had a sail boat and we would take it out around the Farallon Islands off of San Francisco. We always had a trip planned to sail it to Hawaii. Unfortunately we never got a chance to do. Nice boat though you have there.
 
Love it. I always wanted to learn how to sail. My Uncle had a sail boat and we would take it out around the Farallon Islands off of San Francisco. We always had a trip planned to sail it to Hawaii. Unfortunately we never got a chance to do. Nice boat though you have there.
It is my friend's boat. No way I could afford to keep a boat that big (46 foot) up and running. Owning a boat that big makes reef keeping look like chump change.
 
I traded mx, and other off-road sports to start my first aquarium.
I like to work on cars,jeeps but old or custom builds not daily drivers.
Hiking and camping or almost anything outdoors
Bmx bikes
Mostly like working on and shooting bang sticks
6a0952090e70ac2405724023fd683ae6.jpg
cc726494265f3b85ca323abfcd6444ed.jpg
 
My other hobby is reefing, cause reefing is life [emoji15]

love landscaping my yard. Putting in a koi pond for next year is my current project, all hand dug... Taking forever.
 
I traded mx, and other off-road sports to start my first aquarium.
I like to work on cars,jeeps but old or custom builds not daily drivers.
Hiking and camping or almost anything outdoors
Bmx bikes
Mostly like working on and shooting bang sticks
6a0952090e70ac2405724023fd683ae6.jpg
cc726494265f3b85ca323abfcd6444ed.jpg
Hehehehe bang stick. tenor.gif
 
Guns, fishing, hunting, and my business. I married my work, but the b**ch pays me well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new