What's your other hobby?

squampton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My other hobby is a freshwater tank...lol

I also like to watch trains, airplanes, and visit various nature areas in our area.

I used to also travel a lot but that is no longer something I do much of due to cost.

67chevellemalibu2

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In no particular order:
1967 Chevrolet Malibu convertible w/ a 396 and a 4 Speed
2007 Harley Wide Glide
Pinball and Arcade machines- I have 5
Collecting diecast cars and action figures
Fishing
NHRA
Movies
Music
Concerts
Traveling
Riding our Polaris Sportsman 570’s with my two boys
Metal detecting
Amusement and Waterparks
Car Shows
Shooting my guns
Bearded Dragon Ozzie
Sun Conure Southpaw
Cat Sox

BestMomEver

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where to begin.... in no order....

Birdwatching
Photography (outdoors and wildlife)
I have 1 horse, 1 donkey, 2 goats, 3 dogs, 1 cat and 5 tanks - 2 fresh, 3 salt
We have a decent collection of firearms - personal protection and recreation so we enjoy wasting some ammo occasionally.
I grew up at a Gulf Shores, Al so I love all things water
I come from a family of outdoorsmen... hunters, fishermen... my father was a Mobile, Al game warden and my first cousin is the creator of Mossy Oak Camo. We live on 42 acres of mostly virgin hardwood forest. I like to just enjoy the space and the critters.
I also pretend to play the viola ;)
Oh.... and my 2 year old granddaughter lives with me so all hobbies take a back seat...

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really hadn’t considered sports as a hobby but that’s clearly my answer. I have season tickets for the following:
UAB Football
UAB Basketball
Birmingham Legion Soccer
Birmingham AAF (not named yet)

I also go to at least 1 Auburn football game every season and typically about 3 Auburn basketball games every year. It’s just so much easier to support UAB’s successful programs in town than driving 100 miles to Auburn for games. I’m also originally from Tampa and root for the Bucs, Rays and Lightning. Lastly, I recognize UCF as the true national champion.

Sits Unafraid

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me most anything outdoors, particularly on the water. Kayaking, and fishing being at the top. I so do some recreational shooting. Also...
I recently took over an art supply and custom framing shop (where I worked for about 10 years already) so much of my time is spent working on and improving my new business. But art has always played a big role in my spare time.
3720B6DE-5286-4F50-B61A-D391D43BFD1F.png
Whenever I test new materials my subject matter tends to lean a certain direction
;:D
Edit: I’ve recently started instagraming
@droopdesign, and amateur bartending at home .

I'm a Fine Arts and Art Education Major at Lee University so one of my hobbies is creating art, specifically drawing. I grew up loving drawing but I never had any formal training, but in my freshman year I took my first drawing class and really realized how much I loved it. Here's one of my latest drawings. Always room for improvement but not to terrible for only tanking a 14 week drawing course haha.
IMG_4424.jpg But Fortnite is also my hobby:D

Nice work!

Last edited:

Dragonreef202

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like to ride atv's and go fishing when able to. it's just hard living in Washington DC they're knocking all riding places down for new buildings to go up. So we have to travel out of state to go ride.

DuckeeRS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dabble in music, used to play in a few bands but my job wont allow for that anymore. I also build or modify/refinish alot of instruments for myself and friends, and if not doing that I'm repairing or modifying cars or doing machinest work for fun. I have a bike as well but haven't gotten much ride time in this year cause of doing home remodeling so I can get my 110 setup. I can also be caught with a camera or photoshopping anything and everything as well. 20170831_120741.jpeg 20170526_222333.jpeg 20170527_090616.jpeg 20180523_194723.jpeg 20170520_110336.jpeg 20180405_131159.jpeg Screenshot_20180403-212446_Instagram.jpeg Screenshot_20180703-005842_Messenger.jpeg

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
470E3B95-62D7-4A30-9C19-A72EE76B0D43.jpeg

my newest acquisition came from budapest and it has dried mud all over the inside. that a sure sign it was recently in the ground somewhere. yikes.

U

User1

View Badges
Scuba diving.

Previously it was high performance driving experience (HPDE) or open track events. I've not had much time lately to devote to that so really back down to Scuba diving mostly when time permits. Seems a lot of the fun or extreme hobbies also cost a lot especially if you want to be safe.

I've been looking at a ocean kayak or maybe one that can support diving but also work in a small man made water park near my house. I've been toying about going out on the weekend and paddling around. On the ocean front it would make some of my beach diving a bit easier so I don't have to kick out has far or navigate the bull kelp in Monterey.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 51 83.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.9%
Back