What's your other hobby?

Janci

Staghorns will prevail
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a Fine Arts and Art Education Major at Lee University so one of my hobbies is creating art, specifically drawing. I grew up loving drawing but I never had any formal training, but in my freshman year I took my first drawing class and really realized how much I loved it. Here's one of my latest drawings. Always room for improvement but not to terrible for only tanking a 14 week drawing course haha.
IMG_4424.jpg But Fortnite is also my hobby:D
Wow... just wow!!

Janci

Staghorns will prevail
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I enjoy most of my free time with reefing, garden work (includes bbq), maintaining my wife cats... she travels a lot (the wife I mean)
When the weather allows it, I take the motorcycle for a spin and with the remaining minutes that I cannot sit still, I try fabricating stuff like furniture and easy wood work.

20171124_105333_R2R.jpg

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Building and flying remote control helicopters

_DSC4097.JPG _DSC4138.JPG

Nice bird.. glad to see your a pincher ;) Drives me crazy to see people flying with their thumbs A57B0E86-3082-4C25-997A-4EE6EAC55E1A.gif

BigAl07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are interested in RC helicopters, check out this forum
https://www.helifreak.com/

That’s an excellent forum. We had a meet up in the next county over a few years ago and I won a sweet 500 class Heli. I was in the middle of building s new house and traded it for a Dr Pepper grill LOL.

By the way, pincher here too. I feel I have much finer control this way.

JonWalter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There was a thread about this a few weeks ago but, oh what the heck...some of my other hobbies include reading and writing novels, running, cycling, swimming, basketball, martial arts, photography, harp playing, learning languages and probably a few more than don't come to mind at the moment XD

Cyked1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My other hobby is music and cars. I play bass (not in a band or anything, just something I enjoy doing at home) I have three basses and an electric guitar. I also enjoy working on vehicles. I haven't had any of my own cars to a shop in years. I do all my own work, along with family members vehicles :)
20180511_153623.jpg

Which one goes to 11?

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back