German made electric trains
Custom Military LEGO vehicles
Paracord braiding

BigAl07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I put them on paper it seems a b it over the top but compared to some of you it seems just about right LOL.

R/c Planes, Helo, and MultiRotors (Drones)
Flying Drones for Search & Rescue (local and state level Emergency Services)
Teaching Emergency Services Depts how to fly Drones for their work (Fire, Police etc)
Honey Bees (it's like keeping a SW tank only the size of a small farm LOL)
Flying Single Engine Land aircraft (Cessna 172 type aircraft)
Fly Fishing (Czech Nymphing now more than dry fly)

I work/manage IT for a small mom & pop company but my wife and I also run a Drone Photography business logging about 20hrs a week (just the flying portions) using drones for clients around the southeastern US (NC, Tn, Ga, Sc, Va).

DKaiser1189

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I put them on paper it seems a b it over the top but compared to some of you it seems just about right LOL.

R/c Planes, Helo, and MultiRotors (Drones)
Flying Drones for Search & Rescue (local and state level Emergency Services)
Teaching Emergency Services Depts how to fly Drones for their work (Fire, Police etc)
Honey Bees (it's like keeping a SW tank only the size of a small farm LOL)
Flying Single Engine Land aircraft (Cessna 172 type aircraft)
Fly Fishing (Czech Nymphing now more than dry fly)

I work/manage IT for a small mom & pop company but my wife and I also run a Drone Photography business logging about 20hrs a week (just the flying portions) using drones for clients around the southeastern US (NC, Tn, Ga, Sc, Va).

I high stick/ Czech nymph for steelhead. Tons of fun.

BigAl07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I high stick/ Czech nymph for steelhead. Tons of fun.

Outstanding!! We are blessed with abundant trout waters here so I've never had the pleasure of steelhead but I'm sure it's a BLAST!

I was skeptical about "High Stick/Czech" fishing until my brother-in-law fished directly behind me (I was using hopper/dropper) and he spanked me royally. He fished circles around me as if I had not just fished the same water LOL.

DKaiser1189

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Outstanding!! We are blessed with abundant trout waters here so I've never had the pleasure of steelhead but I'm sure it's a BLAST!

I was skeptical about "High Stick/Czech" fishing until my brother-in-law fished directly behind me (I was using hopper/dropper) and he spanked me royally. He fished circles around me as if I had not just fished the same water LOL.

I love that you can feel the bottom and the bite so easily. It’s great for those deep pools where winter steelhead sit. I use a switch rod so I can reach out further.

AlyciaMarieee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a Fine Arts and Art Education Major at Lee University so one of my hobbies is creating art, specifically drawing. I grew up loving drawing but I never had any formal training, but in my freshman year I took my first drawing class and really realized how much I loved it. Here's one of my latest drawings. Always room for improvement but not to terrible for only tanking a 14 week drawing course haha.
IMG_4424.jpg But Fortnite is also my hobby:D

BigAl07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a Fine Arts and Art Education Major at Lee University so one of my hobbies is creating art, specifically drawing. I grew up loving drawing but I never had any formal training, but in my freshman year I took my first drawing class and really realized how much I loved it. Here's one of my latest drawings. Always room for improvement but not to terrible for only tanking a 14 week drawing course haha.
IMG_4424.jpg But Fortnite is also my hobby:D

Wow you're very talented. I have almost no talents other than an excellent BSer LOL.

RocketBunny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So what's your other hobby?after reading threads for some time I noticed members have a wide variety of other hobbies they indulge in.i have three that I greatly enjoy.first and most is my tanks.second is my boat and the hobbies included with it like fishing,crabbing and just being on the water.third would be hunting when it's to cold to do the second one.i'm really interested in what our other members do when not reefing so please share your other passions if you have time between water changes.i look forward to the responses.reef on my fellow members.
To be honest, I was just about to start this same type of thread :D But when I noticed yours, I decided not to... Good job with getting ahead of me :)

I have quite a lot of hobbies... Apart of aquariums, I'm into biking offroad, music (piano), drifting (as well as racing, mechanics, and a lot of car stuff), I really love freediving and maybe I will get scuba equipment soon. I'm also into art, running, parkour and conspiracy theories... I did go bow hunting before, but the bow broke and I have never got a replacement since... I am also kinda into computer programming :: I did slow down on that, but I do experiment at times.

And then there are the hobbies which I dropped out of altogether. Photography, rc-cars/airplanes, and airplanes... before i was CRAZY about airplanes, but it didn't last too long.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 40.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 39 35.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back