When are the G5 Diffusers coming out?

Why do u think it needs the diffuser?
It's personal preference. Some don't like the Disco effect, in my case, I'm running two on a 25 lagoon sps tank and want to tame down the light soak outside the tank. Hence one reason diffusers were made
 
It's personal preference. Some don't like the Disco effect, in my case, I'm running two on a 25 lagoon sps tank and want to tame down the light soak outside the tank. Hence one reason diffusers were made
Yeah. I'm running 3 xr 15s and it lights up the whole room. Adding a canopy
 
Why do u think it needs the diffuser?
Because I have never been so blinded by a light in my life. I swear the g5 is actively making me lose vision because of how the optics are. most leds have the chips recessed. I never had this problem on my g4 or kessils
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new