When dealing with tank issues, do you stick with your past methods or try something new?

When dealing with tank issues, do you stick with your past methods or try something new?

  • Stick with the old method!

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Try the new method!

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Little bit of both!

    Votes: 17 70.8%

  • Total voters
    24

Gumbies R Us

God, Bouldering, and Reefing
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2022
Messages
30,908
Reaction score
54,379
Location
North Georgia
Seller Rating
5 ★
Rating Count
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We all deal with tank issues. From algae to fish diseases, or our torch being sad for no reason. For some, it is better to stick with the tried and true methods that have worked in the past; for others, there might be a better method out there. Are you sticking with what you know works, or are you trying a new method out that could be better/ more efficient
 
We all deal with tank issues. From algae to fish diseases, or our torch being sad for no reason. For some, it is better to stick with the tried and true methods that have worked in the past; for others, there might be a better method out there. Are you sticking with what you know works, or are you trying a new method out that could be better/ more efficient
It depends on how well my past methods worked. I'm always open to different approaches if they seem like they will give better or quicker results. 🙂
 
Depends on the problem, if I’ve fixed before stay the path….if it’s a new problem like I have now I’ll branch out!
 
I guess I am looking for that new pill they got out now ....the one that you drop in the tank and POOF all is picture perfect and stable and clean.....

...can you send me one of those right away.
 
I chose a little bit of both. If its something new to me, I always seek help for new solutions, if its something I have solved before, i will stick with the old method
 
If something worked and worked well in the past why would you change to something new? If I could see extra benefits from something new I might try that. However, in most instances I would stick with what I know.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new