When the fish are sick, I pull out the vitamins.

Lionfish Lair

Renee
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2012
Messages
8,812
Reaction score
8,301
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I have sick fish, so it's time to pull out all the stops. I get messages about what vitamins I feed my guys, well here's part of my arsenal. Because they are sick, I'm going to up the vitamin C, Beta Glucan and NatuRose. The fruit was just picked from my tree and provides some natural vitamins.

diet.jpg
 
Which fish? Hope it gets better.

I know I have asked in the past, but where do you get your vitamins?
 
Lol I like all the fancy lab grade looking stuff and then just the cut orange chilling at the bottom
 
Lol I like all the fancy lab grade looking stuff and then just the cut orange chilling at the bottom

LOL! I just go out back and pluck one off the tree. It's the liquid for the mix.
 
I inject it into shrimp I dehydrate.

I probably should have put these threads in the one. Ghost Shrimp
 
Last edited:
I use all the fruit out back to feed the fish.

When I use the shrimp method, they can't taste anything, but they seem not to mind most fruit when I feed it straight.
 
I didn't know one could feed fish fruit. How cool
What're the pros?

They are full of vitamins that are hard to get to your fish otherwise, like antioxidants.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new