When to be worried about finding a fish?

Sharkattackmack

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a pistol shrimp and high fine goby on Saturday. Since adding them to my tank I haven't seen either of them. I know they're probably tucked away hiding as that's what they do but I want to make sure they're getting food. How do I do this?

sunken3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i see my pistol once every year or 2.. i hear him every so often in the evening after the lights go out.. honestly.. i dont think i would buy one again for a large tank.. maybe only a pico/nano so i could see him a bit more. I dont have a goby with mine.

Roosterjack

Struttin’ and Cluckin’
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I too have a pistol shrimp that is heard but never seen. Bought him with a goby that promptly went into the overflow then out onto the floor before I got a chance to get him out.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 42 58.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 20 27.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.8%
Back