When,what, and how to get anemones!?!

TeenReeferJ

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2018
Messages
11
Reaction score
15
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey it’s Jayson here again. I have started to take an interest in anemones. I know my take is on the two month mark in about a week. And I was wanting to know what the requirements and how long my tank would have to be operational in order for me to get and the anemone. I would like to get a couple bubble tip anemones. If you have any suggestions on what I need how long I should wait please let me know
 
The typical rule is to wait at least six months before adding an anemone, all though it is best to wait longer to allow the tank to mature and become stable for something as delicate as an anemone. What kind of lighting do you have? Anemones need strong lights to stay colorful and healthy. BTAs also like medium to high flow.
 
The typical rule is to wait at least six months before adding an anemone, all though it is best to wait longer to allow the tank to mature and become stable for something as delicate as an anemone. What kind of lighting do you have? Anemones need strong lights to stay colorful and healthy. BTAs also like medium to high flow.
I have a AI prime HD.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new