Where are my fish going?

zimmer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m getting discouraged. My favorite fish is *poof* gone. That makes 3 that have disappeared. I didn’t find carcasses or evidence that they jumped out. A blue green chromis, sand sifter banded goby, and now my lawnmower blenny.

Other fish- maroon clown, firefish, blue tang, 2 pajama cardinals, 3 chromis, mandarin. No hostility that I witnessed except the tang is all over the place. No obvious disease. Everything seems happy & healthy. My blenny was fat & sassy.

65 gallons. 6 month old tank.

so discouraging

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m getting discouraged. My favorite fish is *poof* gone. That makes 3 that have disappeared. I didn’t find carcasses or evidence that they jumped out. A blue green chromis, sand sifter banded goby, and now my lawnmower blenny.

Other fish- maroon clown, firefish, blue tang, 2 pajama cardinals, 3 chromis, mandarin. No hostility that I witnessed except the tang is all over the place. No obvious disease. Everything seems happy & healthy. My blenny was fat & sassy.

65 gallons. 6 month old tank.

so discouraging
Ive had two of those in a month. Most likely clean up crew taking care of business.

OP
OP
Z

zimmer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I understand the cuc took care of the remains, but what happened? I guess fish just die for unknown reasons?

Unitylover

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Mood GIF by HBO Max

oops sorry wrong thread

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 162 61.6%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 69 26.2%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 91 34.6%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 45 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 69 26.2%
Back