Where do we report bad buyers?

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefrottie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefrottie

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2011
Messages
272
Reaction score
23
Location
Fort Worth, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i need to report a bad buyer who ended up stealing my equipment. I have tracking number, receipt for additional funds for a piece broken in shipment and then he reversed charges with his bank. Admittedly I was slow in mailing due to first the flu and secondly a family emergency which I even showed him proof of. He took my $200+ and an additional $30 then stiffed me. Kept the equipment.
 
Sorry to hear that happened. Definitely make a thread about this member, so there is a record.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new