Where is your tank located??

  • Thread starter Thread starter txreefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
how do you clean it with out getting water on the bed?
They dont. Thats one of those "tank guys" tanks. A maintaince company comes and services it. It might not even be running any more.
 
They dont. Thats one of those "tank guys" tanks. A maintaince company comes and services it. It might not even be running any more.
It is No longer used as an aquarium and is on display at a furniture store in North Carolina
 
here is one for the living room !!! Oh, what money can buy !!!

Wilmingtonalternate.jpg
 
Do I have to answer if I live in a studio apartment?

856EA0C6-833D-4B93-AF42-8FEDEEE0FAB3.jpeg

Everyone's tank is a creation. Doesn't matter if you live in a garage- the tank is what matters. Much potential with this tank !!
 
anyones neighbors ever complain? mine haven't but i can only imagine what they think is going on in the glowing blue house?
 
@Burrito when I lived with my family my brother used to throw a ball against my aquarium. It drove me nuts and it used to cause fights.

You are ballsy for having it in the playroom, but it hopefully will teach your children the importance of the actions in their environment.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new