Where is your tank located??

  • Thread starter Thread starter txreefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
anyones neighbors ever complain? mine haven't but i can only imagine what they think is going on in the glowing blue house?

LOL, there was a thread about that. This was my contribution.
Blue.jpg
 
Dining room for me :)
 
anyones neighbors ever complain? mine haven't but i can only imagine what they think is going on in the glowing blue house?
Yep, had police at my house and we live in the country in Wisconsin! Only have eleven house on our street. Policeman laughed when I invited him in and he loved our tanks!
 
Study/kids play area. I would have put it in the living room but it’s hardwood and the play area is tile
 
300gal in family room addition with plumbing under through the floor and crawl space to main basement where the sump is and the water room. 180 FO tank in living room when you walk in the door, also plumbed through the floor to basement but separate sump. 93gal cube in the family room and 1 quarantine in kitchen and one in the basement.

E2727799-AFDA-49B6-BBED-75E69BCF2A7D.jpeg


ACE3C610-EA9E-47BF-8D83-BEB7290BE5B0.jpeg


C9349F2E-94D1-4B12-8949-FC87945956E4.jpeg


359121A5-CA2C-4F04-8292-00E8FB68A25A.jpeg


53BFB3B9-6037-471D-9FEB-DA008FFFC4CB.jpeg
 
Yep, had police at my house and we live in the country in Wisconsin! Only have eleven house on our street. Policeman laughed when I invited him in and he loved our tanks!

Must be a Wisconsin thing. Have a club member who had visits twice due to blue lights. Second time, cops asked to take pictures of his tank to show their wives LOL
 
View from my desk, I get to work from home !
E937C2FF-0222-40C0-8813-45D525B16D15.jpeg

I dare my employer to allow me to place a Tank in my office....oh boy!
 
Last edited:
Must be a Wisconsin thing. Have a club member who had visits twice due to blue lights. Second time, cops asked to take pictures of his tank to show their wives LOL
I just thought, “at least my neighbors are trying to keep it a safe neighborhood”! Lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new