Where is your tank located??

  • Thread starter Thread starter txreefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Living room! I intended to close in these tops but kind of digging the science lab look. The room is over 50x50 feet, so there is plenty of room

30073601_10156044965966708_482879206517213511_o.jpg
 
Everyone posts pic of their tank but we never get to see how its a part of the room. I thought it would be neat to see how everyone has integrated or taken over a room whatever your prefrence. so post those full room pictures and show how your tank is incorporated in to your home and daily life. (ill post mine as soon as it gets here)
Ours is in our living room area where we can sit and enjoy it. We have our media room downstairs and this is our silent television if that makes any sense. Wife loves it except the arrow crab not her favorite:)

C2F7F736-BC5A-4821-B3B2-07B92DD2D496.jpeg
 
I ened up with wifes
Living room! I intended to close in these tops but kind of digging the science lab look. The room is over 50x50 feet, so there is plenty of room

30073601_10156044965966708_482879206517213511_o.jpg
approval cutting holes in the floor and livin
There are some nice looking basements! Mine looks like goblins should live there.

Kitchen side
livingroom side (2).JPG


Living room side
livingroom side (1).JPG
i wish we could have one in the kitchen! What a great idea! We spend a lot of time there! Now I want to eliminate the pantry!
 
The 150g is getting setup in the living room...

29637389657_076c51b752_b.jpg


followed by the fish room down here...

40814633760_045627d982_b.jpg


and a 120g in-wall to replace the 75g in here.

44556628872_d39fa8b3d3_b.jpg


Wall behind the 75g
42399243394_2843887239_b.jpg
Nice! I am a metal fabricator and placed an i beam under tank upstairs so no vibrations while walking up there also built the stand and canopy out of stainless with aluminum skins. The nerd lab is downstairs with an eye level sump and all the life support and noise. Silent TV playing reef channel upstairs. Late night reverse cycle nerd lack of sleep for me in the basement!
 
Right in the heart of our home. This is the view from the eating nook where we eat most meals, open kitchen to the left, and den where we chill and watch TV is where the tank is. The layout is a big reason I wanted this house; so I can see the tank pretty much everywhere we spend time. Luckily, my wife loves looking at it as much as I do so she was on board. ☺️
 
Right in the heart of our home. This is the view from the eating nook where we eat most meals, open kitchen to the left, and den where we chill and watch TV is where the tank is. The layout is a big reason I wanted this house; so I can see the tank pretty much everywhere we spend time. Luckily, my wife loves looking at it as much as I do so she was on board.
 
488C6D52-F1C9-4386-ADBE-DFDB2A125C7A.jpeg
Right in the heart of our home. This is the view from the eating nook where we eat most meals, open kitchen to the left, and den where we chill and watch TV is where the tank is. The layout is a big reason I wanted this house; so I can see the tank pretty much everywhere we spend time. Luckily, my wife loves looking at it as much as I do so she was on board.
 
Master bedroom for the in wall wood sps lion fish tank, and in wall in living room seahorse tank [emoji225][emoji2]
 
Just for a view on perspective. My first post didnt show much of the room. A 5x5 tank is not that big. Maybe I should have gone with another foot or 2?

Rooms.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new