Where is your tank located??

  • Thread starter Thread starter txreefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have mine as part of our main living area. I could only talk my wife into a 36 bow as of right now. Fits perfectly in the space between the entertainment center and the hallway. Tank is about a month and a half old.
20180915_150502.jpeg
20180915_151221.jpeg
 
My house is unique in the fact that it has two separate isolated basements; so that meant this one became aalllll mine! :)
Good thinking We have 2 separate garages.
 
Basement/family room. This is where we spend most of our time. However, when we have guests, they rarely go down there.
a6114367b7073bb25affbe89d45a8503.jpg

I love the way you guys incorporate it on that room awesome I will spend a lot if time down there too.
 
So many beautiful homes here!! I enjoy taking a sneak-peak into others living space.

My tank is in my livingroom, I'll have to take a pic tomorrow since its late and dark now

Curious! Loll I will place mine when I get home too ..
 
Our Aussie Zoo!

image.jpg

Excuse the crappy house. 10g in the kitchen
image.jpg

40g in the entry with the bunny
image.jpg

QT in the lounge with the bluetongues.
image.jpg

8yo sons room with his two google eyed Goldie’s.

The house is old and cramped with five humans, a dog, three cats, bunny, 2 blueys and the 4 tanks. Our 11yo wants hermits crabs in his room, so we are organising that set up. And I’ll probably move the bunny into our 5yo daughters room. Next tank we are planning for the corner of the master bedroom.
 
My first display is still in the living room. The tanks I am currently working on are in my hobby room which is small and crowded but it is the best place for locating filtrations.
8c36cbe3bc189daeaf658b8be3698f32.jpg
 
I shave stressed more than once....the worst location is at or near a window. You get direct and indirect light which leads to algae issues. The sun's are very strong and can penetrate blinds and curtains alike.
Additionally, they transfer both heat and cold from windows to aquariums.

Mine is 45 degrees from a double glass door - it gets sunlight in the AM until about 11 AM - before the lights go on. Many of the corals seem to like it.
 
Mine is 45 degrees from a double glass door - it gets sunlight in the AM until about 11 AM - before the lights go on. Many of the corals seem to like it.
Mee too. Big windows. No curtains. No drapes. No shutters or ...... No close neighbors just the deer so.....Few hours of morning sun to wake the daytime critters slowly. Algae does grow a bit more on the sunny side of the street.
 
So many beautiful homes here!! I enjoy taking a sneak-peak into others living space.

My tank is in my livingroom, I'll have to take a pic tomorrow since its late and dark now


I know !!1 Im starting to drift off the subject and view this as The many nice homes and rooms that are nicer than mine LOL. Compliments to all !!!!
 

DUDE!!!!! this is by far the best, most beautiful dream tank of mine that i have ever seen! God would i love to have this tank!!! Great tank man and will be wishing and striving to have a tank that huge one day!! simply beautiful!!
 
DUDE!!!!! this is by far the best, most beautiful dream tank of mine that i have ever seen! God would i love to have this tank!!! Great tank man and will be wishing and striving to have a tank that huge one day!! simply beautiful!!

I totally agree. Im looking a 450g or up and this would suffice as I have filled my 360g and want larger
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new