Where to buy a replacement base unit for apex

the new guy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2013
Messages
34
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a apex classic last week my canister malfunctioned and destroyed my hydra and and the base unit for my apex and I'm trying to find a replacement anybody know where I can buy a new one
 
EBay maybe although I was just on there and didn't see a single base. Call Neptune se what they say
 
I've had this happen, I hate to admit, a couple of times. I think I purchased some replacement parts for my Apex on Amazon, actually.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new