Where to buy bulk phytoplankton

Blue Collared Aquatics

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 12, 2019
Messages
329
Reaction score
178
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone point me in the right direction on where to buy bulk phytoplankton, looking for 7 gallons. Preferably a hobbyist or smaller business first. Thank you in advance.
 
Not sure where you would buy that much…algae barn maybe….you could grow it to that much if you wanted to as well
 
Upvote 0
Not sure where you would buy that much…algae barn maybe….you could grow it to that much if you wanted to as well


Yeah I was gonna say there are a lot of aquarium companies that sell them and local people. I have used algaebarn and mercer of montana. I also agree it would be easier to just grow out 7 gallons rather than buy it
 
Upvote 0
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens is another option. I believe they sell 1g bottles. I know they sell 1/2g bottles for sure. Reach out to them, they may be able to assist you with a volume discount. My experience with them has been extremely positive.

@Dinkins Aquatic Gardens
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new