Where To Buy Panda Clownfish ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 427HISS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Also known as Saddleback clownfish . A very common clown but you'll find it under Saddleback .
 
I know the saddleback, just thought these were another special hybrid.
I still can't find a dealer for sales ?
 
Last edited:
They are not a hybrid but they are being bred to display different bars etc. like many of the other clowns . You didn't include a pic of what you had seen so it was hard to verify.
 
What you could do is find a saddleback breeder and ask if he/she has any in this colors[emoji1360] Good luck!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new