Where to get a squamosa?

Get Fish & Corals directly for the suppliers
OP
squiderp12

squiderp12

View Badges
Reaction score
I think Divers Den on Live Aquaria usually has them. I've seen them on Pacific East Aquaculture's site as well but I don't think they are ORA if that matters to you.
I would just prefer aquacultured. Pacific East doesn’t have them. Divers Den lost theirs the day I expressed an interest in them.

Corals.com

Silver14SS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I would just prefer aquacultured. Pacific East doesn’t have them. Divers Den lost theirs the day I expressed an interest in them.
A+ for aquaculture. Pacific East's are aquacultured, just not advertised as ORA. Not sure if they are Biota or what, but @PacificEastAquaculture may be willing to share the details :) They seem to update their site with clams pretty often.

OP
squiderp12

squiderp12

View Badges
Reaction score
A+ for aquaculture. Pacific East's are aquacultured, just not advertised as ORA. Not sure if they are Biota or what, but @PacificEastAquaculture may be willing to share the details :) They seem to update their site with clams pretty often.
I’ll raid their site as well then. Gosh these replies were quick!

Jay Z

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I’d ask pacific also if not listed on their site. I’ve bought my maximas from them. Excellent company.

Even if they don’t have them. I’m sure they can recommend and supplier.

Corals.com
UniqueCorals.com shop rare & farmed corls