Where to get RODI water

Larry101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
32 gallon bio cube, do I need to water condition distilled water too? And can I grow corals in that
No, you don’t need to condition distilled water. Just make sure you mix the salt to the correct salinity using a refractometer to guide you. You should indeed be able to grow corals, just make sure your parameters are right (ex: alkalinity, calcium, magnesium). Also make sure others have had success growing corals with the light on the biocube. I would highly recommend renting a par meter to see where you can place the corals and if the light is capable. Happy reefing :)

johnnyboyyy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if you have an answer already but when i had my 75 salter water tank i would go to a regular machine around my city that dispenses filtered water. those machines already have the RODI thing inside so i would just fill up my 5 gallon jugs for 1$ -1.50$ and do my water changes on the weekend. if any key board warrior says other wise i tested the water with some expensive equipment and it was 99.8 clean . source ( 10+ years keeping fish)

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 45 17.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 174 67.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.3%
Back