Where to purchase my first 2 Clownfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wrath09
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wrath09

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2025
Messages
19
Reaction score
29
Location
Black Hawk
What state or country do you live in
South Dakota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am soon ready to get my first 2 fish in my 40-gallon tank and I would like to get a Black Ocellaris and Naked clownfish. So I was wondering where you guys order your clowns online from? thank you for any suggestions/recommendations!
 
When I get a pair should I get both small or a small and medium, small and large, or anything in between?
I’d recommend whatever you like so long as there’s a visible size difference. But to be brutally honest, with clownfish it’s always a crapshoot.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new