Where to purchase replacement RO filters?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ikaros70
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ikaros70

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2022
Messages
125
Reaction score
83
Location
NWI
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where is everyone purchasing replacement RO filters now days?
Preferably, sediment and carbon by the case.
I had purchased 2 cases of RO filters a several years back and I am now on my last set of RO filters.
Back in the day, I had always purchased from aqua safe Canada by the case but they look to no longer be in business.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new