Where to source plastic bags for shipping corals and/or fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter GuppyHJD
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GuppyHJD

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2020
Messages
1,366
Reaction score
786
Location
North Port, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,
We all have used alot of plastic bags - where is the best place to source them?
I want to packup a dozen coral frags. The bags used by LFS seem to work well. Where is a good place to order smaller quantities, like a hundred at a time?
Thanks
 
Hello all,
We all have used alot of plastic bags - where is the best place to source them?
I want to packup a dozen coral frags. The bags used by LFS seem to work well. Where is a good place to order smaller quantities, like a hundred at a time?
Thanks
I use ebay.
I order 4"x18" 3mil bags for frags though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new