Where's all the Prodibio?

Cdeg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any clue where all the Prodibio is? Been using the nano kit for almost a year a noticing most places are sold out.

Hoping that they are discontinuing selling in the states as my tank has thrived since going to it.

paraletho

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering the same thing. I bought two12 packs of biodigest at a reduced price but I notice the best if used by dates are still good but older stock. So yea whats up!

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But if you didn't use it, and just cleaned the tank things work the same ? Save money

Dennis Cartier

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have noticed that products with expiry dates appear to be very hard for LFS and distributors to stock and not take a bath on. I was discussing this very issue with a LFS owner about KZ products, which have all but vanished from my area as well.

Its too bad really, but expensive price points and products that are popular in their home area, but not on the fringes usually result in the exit from the (fringe) market.

Last edited:

2Wheelsonly

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had tons of success with this product, I used it for 2 years and cut the cord because I struggled to find it ever since BRS stopped carrying it. Once I saw the markups on Amazon I gave up.

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s a French product I believe. Sometimes in retail, things like this happen. Usually it’s due to the importer. (Used to work in retail). I still see these in my area - half way around the world. So I’m sure they haven’t ceased business.

ELOSAmerica

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello Everybody . PRODIBIO IS STILL AVAILABLE IN THE USA ...
Follow Prodibio USA on Facebook or Instagram... For More News about US
The distribution in 2019 was chaotic and the selling price was sometimes a bit high and the brand was abandoned by the big names in the online business.
the former distributor has also abandoned the distribution of #prodibio, but they are still in business and are in great shape, as they are French and I am also in great shape, we have taken over the distribution through Aquarium Partners. the whole range of Prodibio is already in stock in our warehouses in the USA, and in several online retailers and Aquarium Partners.
Marc Levenson (melev's reef) and Josh (pod your reef) have products available.
You can also go to Aquariumpartners.com website and we deliver within 48 hours.
The Biodigest is on promotion until March 8, 2020 with a 10% discount. Offer valid in all participating points of sale.
.#Prodibio #ELOSAmerica #aquariumpartners #lifecanchange #Prodibioambassadors #Biodigest
01 - Biodigest new formula.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back