Which pan world for my mixing station

Jaebster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use a Pan World NH-150PS on my mixing station.

Full details and a complete parts list for my mixing station here: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/suncrestreefs-red-sea-reefer-xl-425-build.358990/post-6173194

IMG_2686.jpg
Thanks @suncrestre. I did previously look at your build and explanation. It helped a lot. I just need to find out how the line purging works with a little bit of fresh water to drain old dirty water, and how the dirty water exits from drain end (to where)? Obviously, you dont want to contaminate the new mixing station water and a ball valve is used on the fill line at the DT. I figure that closing the ball vale on fill line will stop dirty water water from back flowing to mixing station, but do I need to physically do at the mixing station? Disconnect the drain line from the mixing station and put it in a floor drain?

Fishboy9227

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could I use this setup but run water to the tank using an RO line? Would that be too much back pressure on the pump? Not interested in running water from the tank, only from mixing station to tank. 10’ vertical and probably 30’ horizontal

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.1%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.9%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 164 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back