Which Return Pump?

MrDLHughesY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The heater is clear of the pump. The sound is fine as of now. I think I’m just being picky about the sound. Funny you suggest upgrading the light....my new one should be coming today. I went cheap because I want to budget this tank and found a Nicrew 30w reef led with dual channel timer. I’m gonna give it a try. Let me know what you think!
What corals do you plan to keep ?

MrDLHughesY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a rose BTA and some ricordeas. I plan on adding some more ricordeas, other mushrooms and some softies. Not sure yet. Any suggestions ? Thanks!
You should be good with even the stock lights with just softies and mushrooms but it definitely won’t be enough for the BTA. And I’m not sure how those lights you have on order will perform but only time will tell good luck.

Nano925

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok. So I should have stuck with my saying buy nice or buy twice. That Nicrew light is a big hunk of junk. So...I purchased a Kessil A80 Tuna Blue. My BTA does not need a bunch of light. The LFS I got it from had it under low light so that’s what it prefers. It hides when I crank up the light.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 34.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back