Which wrasse??

adamlodge14

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2021
Messages
133
Reaction score
40
Location
scotland
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I am getting a wrasse for my fluval evo 13.5.
I will have it with 1 clownfish and a shrimp goby pair.
I am deciding between a pyjama pinstripe wrasse or a tanakas Pygmy possum wrasse.
Which would be better or does it not matter?
 
Hi,

I am getting a wrasse for my fluval evo 13.5.
I will have it with 1 clownfish and a shrimp goby pair.
I am deciding between a pyjama pinstripe wrasse or a tanakas Pygmy possum wrasse.
Which would be better or does it not matter?
I’d go with the pinstripe. I’ve heard about possum wrasses being aggressive when they get big
 
Upvote 0
Don't let other people pick your wrasse. You must pick your own wrasse ;)
Well I do like the pink streak (pinstripe) wrasse better, I was just wanting to know what other people experiences were.
And yes you are totally right :) I have had people telling me exactly what to do before and I want to take my own path.
 
Upvote 1

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new