Which zoas do best?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wagadodo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

wagadodo

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2023
Messages
48
Reaction score
13
Location
London
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I’m looking for some advice on which zoas typically do best and are fast growers? I’ve never really been into them due to not having a very good success rate at keeping them healthy for a prolonged period.

Thanks
 
There are these pale green ones I can’t seem to kill off in my tank. Or were you looking for something attractive?
IMG_7743.jpeg
 
Rastas, Orange oxides, candy apples, Bob Marley’s, king Midas, all seem to grow very quickly and are all very pretty. What kind of colors were you thinking about?
 
Blueberry field from TSM aquatics has done great for me. It was cheap, blue and yellow. In a year, have gone from 3 to over 50 polyps.
 
We carry many fast growing zoas here at Camaro Show Corals, Bozos Birthday, Scrambled Eggs, Jurassic Park are all extremely fast growing to name a few!
IMG_2688.jpeg
 
The cheaper and uglier they are, the more prolific they will be. Like the "nuclear green pally's" for example
 
Hi all, I’m looking for some advice on which zoas typically do best and are fast growers? I’ve never really been into them due to not having a very good success rate at keeping them healthy for a prolonged period.

Thanks
My kin Midas zoa’s went for covering a frag to covering about 3.5” of rock work in about 4 months. My Rasta’s also do very well.
 
Pandora's grow like weeds and they look nice under blues but nothing to write home about under whites.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new