White creature growing on Blasto

evad

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

I've noticed these white things growing on my Blasto frag when he closes up to eat. He's otherwise really healthy and appears to be growing. I wasn't sure if these were sweeper tentacles and a natural part of the Blasto? I'm about to upgrade my 30gal to an 80gal and want to make sure this isn't a hitchhiker I should be worried about.

Thanks!

IMG_2971.jpg
 
Hey guys,

I've noticed these white things growing on my Blasto frag when he closes up to eat. He's otherwise really healthy and appears to be growing. I wasn't sure if these were sweeper tentacles and a natural part of the Blasto? I'm about to upgrade my 30gal to an 80gal and want to make sure this isn't a hitchhiker I should be worried about.

Thanks!

IMG_2971.jpg
The one on the far right Possibly pineapple sponge? Try googling that
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new