White spots on Zoa frag

trembsreef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2020
Messages
36
Reaction score
59
Location
Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I’ve noticed these white speckles on my Scrambled eggs Zoa frag. It’s been happy in my tank and has grown several heads since purchasing it. Any idea on what these guys are?

9F4025EC-D0FB-436B-8DB0-A6CD4D387EF5.jpeg
 
usually they are completely harmless, only can harm the mechanical part in your system if they overgrow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new