White Worm Euphyllia Glabrescence

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gsponi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gsponi

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2025
Messages
138
Reaction score
94
Location
Switzerland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed that my Torche Coral had a tidssue necrosis. But its just a part of the tissue, normally when i had RTN ore STN it was around all the coral.

I dipped it and it worked but today i saw the same on the other side.

So i dipped it with Peroxide. And i noticed a Worm like thing. Anybody know this?

The Bubbles on the Photo were from the dip Foto after dip
fad76666-97ea-4fa0-b44b-f154cf613894.jpg
cbe7379d-c328-48f9-b8b5-32ba29235ed6.jpg
60b1391a-be32-449d-87fa-93c9eda30f41.jpg
 
I'm struggling with the photos (sorry, out of water pics throw me off) - OP, can you circle where exactly the critter is in the pic?

Because I see a couple of possibilities (one looks like either a bubble - my first thought - or a flatworm, and the other my first thought would be new growth torch tentacles).
 
I'm struggling with the photos (sorry, out of water pics throw me off) - OP, can you circle where exactly the critter is in the pic?

Because I see a couple of possibilities (one looks like either a bubble - my first thought - or a flatworm, and the other my first thought would be new growth torch tentacles).
I reeposted it and cyrceld it. The Peroxid dip work wonders. I think that something attacked the tissue and the wormlike think is a mesenterical fillament ore so ( bad english)
the bubbles are from the peroxid dip and are normal there is a great video from tidal garden about it.

it was the long part in the middle under the tissue
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new