White worm?

pabloclownfish

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2024
Messages
15
Reaction score
2
Location
Ottawa
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have these white worms that appear recently and have no clue that they could be. They appear right after I introduced tiger copopods and feed the zooplankton. I have a hammer coral, 2 clownfish and 2 hermits. I have a 13 galon tank and I'm worried they are a pest... I have clean and dip the coral before it was introduced... what should I do? They are not baby copopods...

20240509_121853.jpg
 
It's hard to tell from the pictures but I would not worry about them. Likely they will be eaten by your fish or will go away on their own once they run out of food.
Sounds good but there's like hundreds, will they grow any bigger? Will they harm the coral?
 
Sounds good but there's like hundreds, will they grow any bigger? Will they harm the coral?
I expect it it just a bloom of some critter that came in with the pods or phyto and will disappear soon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new