Who else does this? Or am I just weird?

The cloth gets hand washed in tap water after use and dried. This one is ready to go.
20240415_083449.jpg
 
BUt this is microfiber? What thread count? Lol I’ll cut one up rn!
I was referring to the cleaning the sand in a strainer.. back in the day everyone put there sand in a pillow case and tied it to the bathtub spout with the water on to rinse it out well..
 
They also work great for fishing string through the wall when pulling lines/cables. Tie a nut or washer to the end of some pull string and use the magnet to pull it up the wall.

But for the other question…you’re just weird ha
 
Can confirm especially when you accidentally pinch yourself with it or get it stuck together! Ugh the pain.
I use Mighty Magnets on a few of the largest tanks I manage. Those things are scary. I have had them slam my hand into steel support beams, and thought I broke a finger.
 
They also work great for fishing string through the wall when pulling lines/cables. Tie a nut or washer to the end of some pull string and use the magnet to pull it up the wall.

But for the other question…you’re just weird ha
Fair enough.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new