Who else paintballs?

Joeganja

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm new to the whole sport and after looking around for a while I finally found a gun. Didn't want to start with a tippman or entry level because I've been paintballing before and I wanted something that will be able to use the more into I get into it. So the more I advance and become more competitive I would be able to use it and just have one of those mid range markers. So I picked up the Planet Eclipse Gtek and I put that on layaway and I only have half to pay on it. This week I'm going to pay the rest of it off. It's a matte black. Reason I chose this gun over the empire axe pro or anything around that range was because it felt good in my hands, the grip was nice and. It seemed to be up there in recommendations.
Now I'm going back and I have discounts from the place I got it from since I got my gun from there and I spent over $500 on it. I get a free box of 2000 paintballs mid grade paint. As well as like 10-15% off my purchase and then a whole month of free admission at the park and then a couple of free refills. Now the accessories are next on my list. They have a 4 packages for those who bought a gun from them and they come with standard tank, mask, hopper and one more thing I forgot but each pack gets better then more expensive it is. I think it goes up to $200 for the whole pack. But I'll probably just get the $50 pack to get started and then save up for a nicer mask and tank and hopper.

Now the hopper I do plan to get will either be the dye ltr or the r2. If anyone could help me out on which I should get if the r2 is worth that extra $100 just for looks or if the ltr will be just fine.

Masks i tried on the dye i4 and it fits fine. I understand some people say they don't like how it fits on them and my face is smaller so I don't have that problem. Plus I like that white and gold look to it.

As far as air tank goes I got no idea. I'm sure the one I get in the package will do just fine i mean for $50 the tank alone is around $40-50. But I do plan to get a carbon fiber one and maybe a larger one. Anyone have any suggestions?

And I would like to also add if getting the oled board for $100 is worth it or should I spend my money elsewhere?

Anyways that's what I'm thinking and if anyone has any suggestions I'm new to all of this but I'd appreciate any suggestions or tips.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back