Who has a TRUE Weeping Willow?

IMG_6656.JPG


Real one on the right
How did you acquire it? It’s beautiful!
 
Here is mine .. need to frag it.

Starting to touch the lps.
 
I am in Fl and also looking for a true weeping willow!
 
I even cleaned the glass for you guys. Lol.
Does that have th e pink base with neon polys? Looks so much prettier then th e ones from penny or Aqua corals. her look tan and the polyps dont open! Do you have any frags for sale?
 
I guess the question would be how often will aquarists have their flow turned down so much as to show a weeping willow pattern. IMHO - its just a gimmick
However - they are extremely pretty - with the longer frondsI guess I had one - about 6 inches high - the problem (someone correct me) - as the stalk grows higher - the weeping effect drops?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new