Who has the largest tank state side

RogerWilco357

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
627
Reaction score
5
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have seen alot of large aquariums but they seem to be over seas , Now who has the largest tank here in the United States in house not in a business (write off situation ) but in their home anyone care to guess?
 
For a single display or total volume? If it is TV I can say i know of 2,000G
 
Last edited:
largest display tank in home

display tank sump not included...Main Display

did you mean 2000 gallons or 20k that is alot of water for in home tank I know I saw a church on that tanked show had a huge one but that is not an in house tank more in church lol...would love to see what a 20k tank looks like and it's placement in home would be wild like the atrium of the house the heart just too cool to imagine..
 
Last edited:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342579279.710809.jpg

Heres a picture I got looking through the thread
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new